Skip to main content

Worried about something?

If something has made you feel worried, scared or sad, Tell A Grown up. They will help you and look after you.

Whatever has happened, it is not your fault.

Think of a grown up who looks after you, helps you if you are sad, and makes you feel safe. They might be:

  • Your mum, dad or carer
  • Another family member, like a grandparent, aunt, uncle or cousin
  • Your teacher or another grown up at school
  • Another grown up who looks after you

Childline logo

You can always get help with any problem, big or small, by calling Childline on 0800 1111.

If you prefer to chat to Childline online, you can go to and send them a message.